Atkins Search are working in partnership with Lincoln based multi-disciplinary main contractor to recruit a Sales Executive for the Asbestos Division of their business.
My client are an up and coming multi-disciplinary main contractor recruiting for their Asbestos Division. This will include asbestos management, refurbishments, project management, demolition surveyors and sample analysis for a range of public and private sector clients.
The primary objective of the Sales Executive will be to maximise revenue sales within the designated area. Operating as a Sales Executive, you will be responsible for networking, managing relationships and increasing sales with existing clients and setting up new accounts. The day to day role will involve meetings with new and existing clients; building relationships, carrying out meetings, providing technical presentations, seeking out potential new customers, entertaining, daily use of CRM system for project leads, technical assistance and product selections and quotations.
The individual must be comfortable in engaging prospective and existing clients using various methods (i.e. calls, emails, social) to provide sales presentations, technical selection and assistance, as well as negotiate, formulate quotations and provide a very high level of customer sales service.
· Acquiring new sales accounts
· Maintaining existing key client accounts
· Negotiate orders
· Achieving operational targets and contractual KPI's
· Interface, engage and build relationships with clients
· Understand client needs and requirements through research and discovery to drive leads through the early stages of the sales process to the end.
· Be able to track and manage opportunities, accounts and activities
· A self-starter with the ability to work autonomously and manage your own diary
· Experience of working within the Construction industry, either main contracting or sub-contractor side
· Hungry, ambitious and driven attitude
· Strong negotiation skills
· Ability to work on your own initiative and target orientation
· The ability to work off one's own initiative, demonstrate self-confidence.
· Strong work ethic, enthusiasm and reliability.
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office
· A construction industry experience or similar preferred, not but essential
· The individual must be personable, a team player, will need to be commercially aware, articulate, confident and outgoing.
Competitive salary, car allowance and commission structure on offer and the opportunity for career development and advancement will be significant.
Atkins Search act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Construction, Consultancy, Residential and Infrastructure recruitment and service the East and West Midlands, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Lincolnshire, Peterborough and Northern Home Counties regions.