Atkins Search are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to join a residential developer based in Northamptonshire.
Our client is an expanding business, who are recruiting for an ambitious Quantity Surveyor to join their Commercial Team following recent expansion and success. Our client operates throughout the Midlands, delivering high quality homes with developments ranging up to 200 units, throughout Lincolnshire, Leicestershire and Northamptonshire.
Working in the Commercial team and supported by the Commercial Manager, you will have an opportunity to further progress your career and advance within the business. This role offers autonomy and the ideal candidate will be happy to work from home, in the office and attend site visits.
As a Quantity Surveyor the main role and responsibilities will include:
· Preparing the tender and contract
· Undertaking cost analysis
· Conducting feasibility studies
· Procurement of sub-contractors and allocating work
· Visit live sites to ensure the project is progressing on target
· Keep watch on costings during the project and ensure it is running to budget
· Write up progress reports during the construction of the project
· Value all completed work and arrange correct payments
· Evaluate the life cycle of the project
The ideal Candidate for the role of Quantity Surveyor:
· The ideal candidate will have had experience working for a residential developer
· Have a full valid UK drivers licence
· Be happy to travel to sites
· Have a solid understanding of the role
The company understand the importance of ensuring all employees are cared for and happy within the business and offer benefits such as:
· Agile and flexible working arrangements
· Creating a safe and healthy working environment inside and outside the office
· Competitive salary plus package and annual bonus
Atkins Search act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Construction, Consultancy, Residential and Infrastructure recruitment and service the East and West Midlands, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Lincolnshire, Peterborough and Northern Home Counties regions.