Atkins Search are recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to join a modern, privately owned, high spec residential developer based in Burton- On- Trent. This is a hybrid role and candidates from a buying or estimating background with experience as a Quantity Surveyor will be considered.
Our client are a modern business with steady growth plans for the years to come, looking to take on an ambitious assistant quantity surveyor or quantity surveyor who wants to progress with the business. They pride themselves on a non-adversarial culture where new ideas and suggested are taken on board and implemented to ensure they always strive for the best possible outcome for the business and their employees.
Operating throughout the East and West Midlands, our client deliver high-quality, private developments ranging anywhere from 30 – 500 units.
Working as part of a small Commercial team, you will have an opportunity the shape the role to your desire and progress quickly through the business.
An autonomous role based in the brand new office in Burton-On-Trent with flexible hours and working from home on offer.
· Understanding of Microsoft Office and MS Excel
· Quantity Surveying experience with residential or main contractor
· Solid understanding of main contract and sub-contract conditions and documents.
· An Ability to confidently comment on contract conditions, produce complete sub-contract documents
· Experience of JCT form of contract
The ideal candidate will have had experience within housing and be looking to work within a small, supportive and growing team.