Atkins Search are currently looking to recruit a Property Surveyor to join the in-house property management division of one of the region’s leading construction main contractors based out of their Rugby office.
My client will consider both graduate and experienced level candidates
· With a number of occupied properties within a 1 hour commute of the office, my client are recruiting for a Property Surveyor to join their team.
· Privately owned, family business
· Profitable, financial stable business
· Successfully operating for over 5 decades
· Opportunity to progress as the business grows
The function of the Property Surveyor role will be to manage maintenance and refurbishments to properties ranging from domestic, offices and warehouses. You will be responsible for overseeing arranging repairs, planning, annual checks and leasing with tenants
Hybrid working and training is on offer for this position.
· Career focused individual
· Present plans clearly, concisely, accurately and in ways that ensure understanding
· Constructively seek better alternatives
· Find practical ways to overcome barriers
· Set demanding but achievable objectives for yourself
· Balance multiple priorities and build consensus on the way forward
· Possess excellent customer service
· Hold a qualification in building surveying or other relevant property related subject.
Competitive salary and package on offer, working from home and training and progression with an experienced team available
Atkins Search act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Construction, Consultancy, Residential and Infrastructure recruitment and service the East and West Midlands, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Lincolnshire, Peterborough and Northern Home Counties regions.