We are currently looking to recruit a Project Quantity Surveyor to join the commercial team of a reputable, Derbyshire based construction main contractor.
After new contract awards throughout the East and South Midlands regions, our client has a requirement for a Project Quantity Surveyor to join their excellent commercial team.
Supported by an Assistant Quantity Surveyor, you will be tasked with the commercial responsibility of a residential scheme consisting of new specification houses and apartment blocks.
This is an office base role with site visitations, we are ideally looking for someone based between South Derbyshire/East or South Birmingham/Milton Keynes region as this would be a great location of current and future work.
Current and ongoing schemes will be around the £10m to £15m level, so a background of working for a principal main contractor on projects of this type and size would be a requirement.
· Excellent man management skills
· Strong and capable communicator at all levels
· Contractually excellent - JCT and NEC
· Variety of project and sector knowledge
· Well networked with sub-contractors in the region
· Demonstrate excellent negotiation skills and build strong relationships with clients, consultants, supply chains and team members
· Capable of delivering projects on time and to budget
A very well-established principal main contractor with exciting plans for growth across the East and South Midlands. This will create opportunity for new team members who are looking to develop a long term, rewarding career.
Atkins Search act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Construction, Consultancy, Residential and Infrastructure recruitment and service the East and West Midlands, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Lincolnshire, Peterborough and Northern Home Counties regions.