Project Manager (Construction)
£50,000 - £60,000 Car Allowance
Permanent (Nottinghamshire, Hull, Sheffield)
Atkins Search are currently looking to source a Project manager for a Design and Build main contractor operating across the Northern east midlands and South Yorkshire regions. This role have become available due to natural growth and a number of project wins across those regions mentioned.
Since its inception, this contractor has built lasting relationships with clients and Architects to deliver a first class service putting the customer first. This company is privately owned with a number of long term serving staff and prides itself on putting the client first, delivering a high standard of service and end product. Due to the recent successes they have experienced, the addition of a proven and experienced Project manager is required to be site based running projects up to £4m new build and £1.5m refurbishment.
Roles & Responsibilities include:
· Be the leading representative on projects
· High level communication skills
· Working with pre con team/Design team
· Managing and amending programmes
· Client facing
· Supporting site managers and project delivery team.
· Proactive and problem solving attributes
· SMSTS, CSCS, First Aid
· Proven ability to work under pressure in time sensitive environments
· Working experience with a main contractor building projects up to £5m
· Have experience with a traditional construction
· Experience working within a medium sized contractor
· Working on projects that will impact the local community
· Opportunity to progress and grow with the business
· Competitive salary and benefits package including company car
· Great team environment within a family owned business.
Atkins Search act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Construction, Consultancy, Residential and Infrastructure recruitment and service the East and West Midlands, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Lincolnshire, Peterborough and Northern Home Counties regions.