Atkins Search are currently recruiting for a Land & Development Graduate for one of the leading new homes developers in the Lincolnshire region. A Residential Developer with an enviable reputation for building beautiful, bespoke and well-designed new homes.
As Land & Development Assistant you will work closely with their established Land and Planning Department. Reporting into the Land & Development Manager you will assist in the preparation, coordination and submission of a wide variety of planning work.
You will be trained throughout as you work closely with colleagues within the department to complete duties in your position.
As a Graduate, you will not be expected to have experience in the following responsibilities but be willing to learn and develop into the role of Land & Development Assistant. Over time your duties will include;
• Liaison with solicitors in collating conveyancing information / dealing with purchaser enquiries
• Assisting with new site identification
• Assisting in the project management of affordable housing contract sites
• Land appraisal / development cost work to assist with competitive land bidding
• Liaison with managing agents of onsite management companies
• Liaison with development consultants and architects
• Inter-departmental liaison – across all aspects of the business including departments within head office and liaison with our site-based staff
• Assisting in the management of our rental portfolio
Our client is an established Residential Developer based in Lincoln with enviable reputation for delivering quality and bespoke developments.
Atkins Search act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Construction, Consultancy, Residential and Infrastructure recruitment and service the East and West Midlands, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Lincolnshire, Peterborough and Northern Home Counties regions.