Atkins Search are currently working with a Cambridgeshire based residential developer to recruit a Customer Care Coordinator to their customer care team.
As a Customer Care coordinator, you will be reporting into the Customer Care Manager to support with managing all customer related issues through to resolutions, by direct communications with their internal and external customers. Along with coordinating, the administration of the department to ensure it operates efficiently and effectively.
Being in a customer-facing role, you expected to have the highest standard by making sure you are on hand answers and practical help. Due to the natural of enquires you will be dealing with you will ideally come from a construction or residential background. Most importantly, you will have a passion for quality and professionalism.
Main responsibilities include;
· Ensure personal and team compliance with all relevant SHE policies and procedures, putting the safety of our teams as first priority
· Ensure all contacts (calls, emails, online, Social Media) received are handled professionally and courteously, with all issues appropriately recorded in the Company’s iCARE IT system
· Coordinate with colleagues to ensure the department provides continual telephone cover throughout the working day
· Arrange the inspection of remedial enquiries where necessary to agree valid warranty issues
· Liaise between Site Management teams, Customer Care Operatives and external Sub-contractors to ensure all remedial works are completed efficiently, in accordance with the NHBC Buildmark Warranty and in line with the company’s stated Service Level Agreements
· Communicate with the Head of Customer Care to ensure all defects are dealt with by the appropriate personnel and in a cost effective manner
· Utilise the IT system and associated reporting to manage resolution of defects and identify to the Head of Customer Care where performance is falling below expected levels
· Liaise with the Commercial/Buying departments to order materials in accordance with arrangements made for defect resolution and complete contra-charges where applicable
· Provide administrative support for the Department, to include, handling and responding to all customer correspondence, electronic and paper filing, production of reports, record Action Logs for internal meetings
· Undertake post-completion satisfaction calls to customers
· Update weekly reports and distribute to relevant personnel
Our client is an established Residential Developer based in Peterborough with enviable reputation for delivering quality and complex developments.
Atkins Search act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Construction, Consultancy, Residential and Infrastructure recruitment and service the East and West Midlands, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Lincolnshire, Peterborough and Northern Home Counties regions.