Contracts Manager - Permanent
East Midlands based contractor - Operating across the Midlands and South
£60 - £65k Salary plus Car Allowance
Main Contractor - Design and build
Atkins Search are currently looking to source a Contracts Manager for a design and build main contractor based in the Midlands covering the Midlands and South. This role has become available due to natural growth and planned expansion.
This contractors is one of the Midlands best known construction contractors, established for over 70 years and has a multitude of business sectors
The Ideal Candidate:
· Must have time served Contracts manager or senior Project manager experience with a main contractor
· JCT Design and build Contract knowledge
· Project experience – Accommodation, Leisure, commercial, Industrial Education
· Values ranging from £5m to £15m
· NVQ level 6 or 7 Desirable
· Longevity In previous roles.
· Tendering, appointing and managing construction projects to final hand over upon project completion.
· Monitoring quality of projects through KPI reporting and site visits to ensure matters of concern are reported to senior management immediately.
· Effectively communication skills with ability to build relationships with client and all parties involved in the projects.
· Using Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
Along with a healthy salary and car allowance you will have the opportunity to work with one of the Midlands best known contractors building a variety of projects using a number of different construction methods giving you the opportunity to gain experience.
Atkins Search act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Construction, Consultancy, Residential and Infrastructure recruitment and service the East and West Midlands, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Lincolnshire, Peterborough and Northern Home Counties regions.