Atkins Search are currently recruiting for a Civil Engineer to join an award winning Engineering Consultancy based in Nottingham City Centre. Remote working is also available so you have the flexibility to decide if you work from home, the office and site etc.
Our Client is proud of setting themselves apart from their competition, focusing on providing a high level of customer service and employee engagement in a friendly and supportive environment. In addition to providing both technical and commercial exposure required to excel as a fully competent Engineer, they take a proactive approach to on-going training and development for all their staff.
Due to continued organic growth, our client is actively recruiting for an Engineer to deliver civil engineering design solutions including both drainage and highways design for both residential and commercial developments for private and public sector clients.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
· 1-3 years + experience as a Civil Engineer
· Knowledge of roads, earthworks, highways and drainage design principles
· Understanding of section agreements including S38 and S278, legislative requirements and design standards
· Knowledge of leading industry software packages (i.e. Microdrainage, Civil 3D, Microstation, etc)
· Experience in a consultancy environment working on multi-disciplined projects
· A team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please note - Assistant or Trainee Civil Design Engineers will be considered for this vacancy.
Atkins Search act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Construction, Consultancy, Residential and Infrastructure recruitment and service the East and West Midlands, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Lincolnshire, Peterborough and Northern Home Counties regions.