Atkins Search are actively recruiting for a Chartered Building Surveyor to join a highly reputable and successful Construction Consultancy based in Nottinghamshire. Remote working is also available so you have the flexibility to work from home, the office and site etc, if travelling is a contradicting factor.
As Chartered Building Surveyor, you will be working alongside major local authorities and Commercial Developers on a variety of interesting projects across the Midlands. Work includes project work, professional building surveying, dilapidations, party wall and principal designer across a variety of sectors including education, residential, heritage and many more exciting schemes! You will be also be involved in client development, financial forecasting and growth.
Experience and Skills Required:
· Consultancy experience (desirable)
· Strong technical building surveying background
· Experience of autonomously delivering projects
· Ability to manage own workload
· Excellent communication and client facing skills
· A positive ‘can-do’ attitude
· An analytical mind combining excellent written and oral skills to produce considered and robust reports and recommendations
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary alongside an excellent benefits package including healthcare, pension, bonus and realistic opportunities to progress your career with a highly reputable Consultancy!
Atkins Search act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Construction, Consultancy, Residential and Infrastructure recruitment and service the East and West Midlands, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Lincolnshire, Peterborough and Northern Home Counties regions.