Atkins Search are currently recruiting for an Assistant Project Manager to join a forward thinking and dynamic Construction Consultancy based in Nottingham City Centre with flexible remote working available if required.
My client are a privately owned business of Project Managers and Cost Consultants, born out of a desire to operate with a customer service focused approach and have found themselves in an enviable position where the majority of their work comes from repeat business, which for any prospective future employee will demonstrate the quality and depth of the business you will be joining.
As the Assistant Project Manager, you will be responsible for supporting and assisting the Senior Project Manager in the management of projects from inception to completion and providing Project Management services such as pre-construction, programme management, contract administration, risk management, stakeholder engagement and management, employers agent and post contract management on Facilities Management schemes.
The ideal candidate:
· Construction related degree (or equivalent) i.e. Project Management and/or Construction Management
· Ideally 1-2 years + experience in providing Project Management services on projects
· Consultancy experience (desirable)
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent organisation skills with an attention to detail and ability to multi task
· High level of computer literacy
· Ability to manage relationships effectively
· A proactive approach to achieving results
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary + full package and unlimited opportunities to progress their career with a fantastic business.
Atkins Search act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Construction, Consultancy, Residential and Infrastructure recruitment and service the East and West Midlands, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Lincolnshire, Peterborough and Northern Home Counties regions.