Atkins Search are currently recruiting for an Assistant Project Manager to join an award winning, multi-disciplinary construction consultancy, based in Nottingham, that provides a variety of services to national and international clients across all property sectors. With a collaborative culture founded on mutual respect and trust, they are dedicated to their people, partners and clients.
My client can offer you a diverse workload that is tailored to your preferences and the opportunity to become a truly integral part of their growing business. You will have the option to work across a variety of sectors, including; infrastructure, residential, retail, education, leisure, mixed-use developments, industrial/logistics, automotive, aviation, commercial, healthcare, etc.
As an Assistant Project Manager, you will be responsible for supporting on exciting projects with a hands on approach throughout the project life cycle, from inception to completion.
The ideal candidate:
· Construction related degree (or equivalent) i.e. Project Management or Construction Management
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent organisation skills with attention to detail and an ability to multitask
· High level of computer literacy
· Ability to manage relationships effectively
· A proactive approach to achieving results
· 1-2+ years of project management experience (desirable)
· Consultancy experience (desirable)
My client’s core business focus is to work together to deliver lasting, successful, quality outcomes and a positive legacy. As their employees are the heart of their business, their priority is to keep them happy and safe. Some of the exciting perks and benefits that they offer include:
· A highly competitive salary (negotiable depending on experience)
· Hybrid working available
· Pension contribution
· Annual bonus
· Private healthcare
· Annual salary review
· Mobile phone & laptop
· Regular social events
Atkins Search acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in construction, consultancy, residential and infrastructure recruitment and service the Midlands, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Lincolnshire, Peterborough, and Northern Home Counties regions.